Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Crafts - The Living Room

I've been a busy bee lately, working on several Christmas crafts. While I'm not even close to being done my christmas decor, I thought I would share a few pictures and ideas with you today!

I have discovered the secret to successful blogging is to hire a photographer... Unfortunately, I did not.  Here they are anyway!

The Living Room
As we rent, it is difficult to have the house exactly the way I'd like it. Our place has dark floors and dark countertops, whereas I prefer a lighter, whiter feel.  It is an open concept main floor, and this is how we have set up our living room. Our fireplace is in the corner of the room (as it in a centre block town house), which makes it almost impossible to have it as the focus of the room, which I would prefer.

[The decorations in the corner are to go on the tree - which we will be buying tonight!]


DIY Crafts in this room (click on link for How-To's)

(4) The Centrepiece

Other Fun Christmas Finds:
Pottery Barn Christmas Pillow

The Mantlepiece- a work in Progress
Lanterns from IKEA, Garland from Michael's Craft Store

More to Come....


Cara xox


No comments:

Post a Comment