Monday, September 29, 2014

Side Interest - Outlander

Not at all related to crafts or projects, but as a HUGE fan of this book (my copy is completely worn out), I feel as though I should spread the word.

OUTLANDER is now a TV Series on Starz. 8 episodes have aired to date, with another 8 to come after the midseason break.

I was so scared when I heard that they were making a TV show. Having been in love with the characters since the first few pages, I was worried that they would be ruined for me.

But wow. Well done!

I won't write to spoil the plot, but if you haven't heard of this show - check out this extended in-depth trailer, with comments from the main actors and original author, Diana Gabaldon.


Looking for a place to watch the episodes online? Here are the ones that I find most reliable, with many different viewing options.



Enjoy!

Cara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment